At CCCHC, we understand that healthcare needs can vary greatly from person to person. Our dedicated staff is committed to treating you like family by providing high-quality, affordable healthcare that you can always rely on.
Our team approach to the delivery of care creates a continuum of care focused on patient wellness, prevention, and the treatment of illness for all ages. We constantly strive to improve our ability to deliver the highest quality of patient care in a friendly and caring environment.
Schedule an Appointment
Call your preferred CCCHC clinic today to schedule or log in to MyChart to request an appointment.
In-person and virtual options available to fit your schedule.
Find a LocationGo
Find a ProviderGo
Sign-up for MyChartGo
CCCHC encourages all patients to have a primary care provider. Our primary care providers, together with their support staff, form care teams that you and your family can rely on to meet all your medical needs. You can depend on your CCCHC primary care provider for routine care, including:
- Care for common illnesses and injuries
- Health and wellness screenings
- Male and female specific health concerns
- Managing chronic conditions
- Prenatal and post-partum care
- Pediatrics including routine early childhood developmental screenings
- Laboratory services
- Radiology services
- Enrollment assistance for Marketplace Insurance
- Mental Health services
- Tobacco and nicotine cessation services
- Family planning
- Nutrition education
- Visiting nurse services
- Substance use disorder screening and counseling services