Hazen Middle School
104 7th St NE
Hazen, ND 58545
Phone: CCCHC Beulah 7018734445
Nursing Service Hours:Monday, Wednesday, Friday8:00 a.m. - 11:00 a.m. CT Tuesday and Thursday12:00 - 3:00 p.m. CT
After Hour Coverage
In case of an emergency, visit: Sakakawea Medical Center (7017482225) or call 911.
En caso de emergencia, visite: Centro Médico Sakakawea (7017482225) o llame al 911.
About Hazen School Clinic
In January 2023, Coal Country Community Health Center in partnership with Hazen School District expanded services within the I.M.P.A.C.T. (Integrating Mental Health, Physical Health, and Continuity of Care Together) Program and now offers nursing services to students in PreK-12th grade and Hazen Public School staff. The following provide services at the school-based clinic site located in the Hazen Middle School.
- Amber Blackhurst, RN provides nursing services.
- Talitha Schnaidt, LPCC; Isabel Garman, LAPC; and Dan Foster, LMSW provide counseling services.
- Dr. Matt Doppler, Psychologist (Sanford Health Visiting Specialist) provides psychotherapy.
Nursing services are available Monday, Wednesday and Friday from 8:00 – 11:00 a.m. and Tuesday and Thursday from 12:00 – 3:00 p.m. Call to inquire about scheduled an appointment for counseling services or psychotherapy. All appointments can be scheduled through CCCHC Beulah Clinic, call 7018734445. Note: In case of a school closure, late start, or early dismissal, CCCHC providers will follow school hours.
- Evaluates in-school scrapes and cuts, cough, stomach ache, fever and minor school injuries.
- When a provider is available for a virtual visit via TytoCare, and with parental permission, we offer expanded services and point of care testing such as strep, influenza, COVID-19, mono, RSV, and urine testing.
Behavioral Health Services
- Family therapy/Parent involvement
- Play therapy
- Trauma focused therapy
- Psychological assessments & evaluations
Visits with the school nurse are not charged or billed to your insurance. If further treatment is needed, the nurse will notify the parent/guardian. If you are seen by a primary care provider in-person or through TytoCare, your insurance is billed.