Beulah High School
204 5th St NW
Beulah, ND 58523
Phone: CCCHC Beulah 7018734445
Primary Care Service Hours:Monday8:00 a.m. - 12:00 p.m. MT Wednesday8:00 a.m. - 12:00 p.m. CT Friday8:00 a.m. - 12:00 p.m. CT
After Hour Coverage
In case of an emergency, visit: Sakakawea Medical Center (7017482225) or call 911.
En caso de emergencia, visite: Centro Médico Sakakawea (7017482225) o llame al 911.
About Beulah School Clinic
In January 2022, Coal Country Community Health Center in partnership with Beulah School District expanded services within the I.M.P.A.C.T. (Integrating Mental Health, Physical Health, and Continuity of Care Together) Program and now offers primary care services to students. The following providers provide services at the school-based clinic site located in the Beulah High School.
- Kayla Ternes, PA-C provides primary care services to students in PreK - 12th grade.
- Talitha Schnaidt, LPCC provides counseling services to students in K-12th grade.
- Dr. Matt Doppler, Psychologist (Sanford Health Visiting Specialist) provides psychotherapy to students in K-12th grade.
Primary care appointments are available Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays from 8:00 a.m. - 12:00 p.m. Call to inquire about appointment times with Talitha Schnaidt, LPCC and Dr. Doppler. All appointments can be scheduled through CCCHC Beulah Clinic, call 7018734445. Note: In case of a school closure, late start, or early dismissal, CCCHC providers will follow school hours.
- Medication refills
- Sports physicals
- Depression/anxiety concerns
- Skin issues
- Upper respiratory symptoms
- Rapid testing for influenza, strep, mono, COVID-19
- Sexual & reproductive health
- Urine screenings
Behavioral Health Services
- Family therapy/Parent involvement
- Play therapy
- Trauma focused therapy
- Psychological assessments & evaluations