Vaccinations are now open to all individuals who are in Phase 1C , which includes essential workers and people at increased risk of COVID-19.
The Johnson & Johnson Janssen single dose COVID-19 vaccine is now available at Coal Country Community Health Center.
If you are interested in receiving the vaccine, call CCCHC to be placed on a wait list. You do not have to be an established patient of CCCHC to be eligible.
Phase 1C priority group includes:
- National Guard, not previously covered
- Workers enabling access to human food (i.e., grocery workers)
- Public safety answering points (911)
- Manufacturing related to the development or supply of COVID-19 vaccine
- Other healthcare/public health workers not included in phase 1A
- Free standing clinical laundries
- Public transit - including bus, taxi, ride-share
- Persons age 18 - 64 with one or more high-risk medical conditions
- Blood bank workers not previously vaccinated
- Information Technology workers unable to work from home
- All other essential workers per Cybersecurity & Infrastructure Security Agency (CISA) unable to work from home