Vaccinations are now open to all individuals who are in Phase 1B, including those who are not an established patient of CCCHC. If you are interested in receiving the vaccine, call CCCHC to be placed on a wait list. Because supplies are limited, vaccines are distributed on guidance from CDC and ND Department of Health.
Phase 1B includes:
- Adults 75 and older
- Adults age 65-74 with 2+ underlying conditions
- Other congregate setting residents & staff (e.g. corrections)
- Adults age 65-74 with 1 underlying condition
- Adults age 65 and older without underlying conditions
- People of any age with 2+ underlying conditions
- Childcare workers
- Preschool and K-12 school workers
There are no out-of-pocket costs for those receiving the vaccine. Private insurance companies and government insurance programs like Medicare will fully cover the cost of the vaccine. For those that are uninsured, it will be fully covered.