Coal Country Community Health Center has COVID-19 vaccine doses available for patients. If you are interested in receiving the vaccine, call CCCHC to be placed on a list. Because supplies are limited, vaccines are distributed on guidance from CDC and ND Department of Health.
There are no out-of-pocket costs for those receiving the vaccine. Private insurance companies and government insurance programs like Medicare will fully cover the cost of the vaccine. For those that are uninsured, it will be fully covered. We will contact you when we have a vaccine available for you based on which priority group you belong to.
Phase 1B - In Order of Priority
- Adults 75 and older
- Adults age 65-74 with 2+ underlying conditions
- Other congregate setting residents & staff (e.g. corrections)
- Adults age 65-74 with 1 underlying condition
- Adults age 65 and older without underlying conditions
- People of any age with 2+ underlying conditions
- Childcare workers
- Preschool and K-12 school workers